- Non-slip ridged rubber surface.
- Soft on Paws.
- Superior traction wet or dry.
- Opens and closes in seconds.
- Safely holds any weight dog.
- Reduces arthritis & dysplasia pain.
- Lightweight (18.5 pounds).
- Portable (ergonomic handles on both sides).
- No materials used that trap odors (carpeting etc).
- Universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and edges.
Handi Products PetStep ramps and travel accessories are designed to assist your dog going up and down stairs, in and out of a car, or even onto a bed. A dog ramp will significantly reduce the amount of effort it takes for your best friend to perform these everyday tasks, while our pet accessories will allow your pet to enjoy walks and other modes of traveling. Veterinarians recommend dog ramps for orthopedic problems, osteo arthritis, hip dysplasia, shoulder, leg, knee, or back issues. Check out our full line of dog ramps and accessories below.
The PetSTEP has a soft non-slip ridged rubber surface not found on other ramps. It’s soft on paws and provides superior wet or dry traction.
The ramp opens and closes with ease. The advanced plastic and fiberglass material is light and strong. The ramp can hold any size dog. It’s only 18.5lbs and has built-in carry handles for ease of transport. The heavy-duty rubber grips at each end keep the ramp in place during use. Easily washable with soap and water. No sandpaper or carpeting to trap moisture.
- 36″ L x 17″ W x 5.75″ H folded
- 70″ L x 17″ W x 2.5″ H unfoldd
- Weighs only 18.5 pounds
- Holds any size dog
- For pet use only