Slipping and falling can be prevented by using Bath Safety Mats. The mats provide a safe, comfortable surface in slippery areas. This product is very unique because of the adhesive installation and the drain cut out. Vinyl non-skid mats come in 16”x40” are packaged 1 piece per set. They can be installed in many locations and can be cut for different sized tubs.
- Non-slip vinyl adhesive mats for better grip and safety on slippery surfaces.
- High quality vinyl peel & stick installation. Does not use suction cups.
- Unique drain cut out for bath tubs.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
- The mat meets Prop 65 and ADA standards.
- Prevents dangerous slips and falls in wet areas.
- Enhances stability and traction.
- Unlike traditional shower mats these mats are soft on feet! They will not leave feet scraped or sore.
- Great product to create a safer environment for seniors.
- Excellent for creating safer environment in bath rooms.
- Perfect for getting in and out of the tub.
- Reduces slipping in soapy tubs.
Questions and Answers
The mat surface is a bumpy vinyl texture that is not rough or gritty.
The mat is mold and mildew resistant.
Yes, the non-slip material can be cut to size.