Slipping and falling can be prevented by using Bath Safety Treads. The treads provide a safe, comfortable surface in slippery areas. Sandstone vinyl non-skid strips .75″x7.5″ are packaged 12 pieces per set. They can be installed in many locations and can be cut to size
- Non-slip vinyl adhesive strips for better grip and safety on slippery surfaces.
- Self-stick adhesive provides easy installation in many locations.
- 12 treads per package, individual tread size: 7.5in (L) x .75in (W).
- Long lasting adhesive and surface, due to strong material and design.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
- The strips meet Prop 65 and ADA standards.
- Prevents dangerous slips and falls in wet areas.
- Enhances stability when standing in the shower.
- Unlike traditional shower mats these strips are soft on feet! They will not leave feet scraped or sore.
- Reduces slipping in soapy tubs or showers.
- Great product to create a safer environment for seniors.
- Great for bathtubs, spas, showers, hot tubs, health clubs, swimming pools and more.
- Excellent for creating safer environment in bath rooms.
- Perfect for getting in and out of the shower.
Questions & Answers
The tread surface is a bumpy vinyl texture that is not rough or gritty. The traction-enhancing strips are gentle enough for a child to sit on comfortably when taking a bath.
Periodic cleaning of the bath or shower is recommended with a biodegradable cleaner. Cleaning solutions containing silicone or products that leave a residue or coating, including powdered cleaners, must be avoided. Use a stiff bristled scrub brush with commercial tub and tile cleaner designed to remove soap scum and body oils.
12 strips are included per set.
Grout areas should be avoided. Treads should be applied to a smooth surface only.