Slipping and falling can be prevented by using Bath Safety Treads. The treads provide a safe, comfortable surface in slippery areas. White vinyl non-skid strips .75″x7.5″ are packaged 12 pieces per set. They can be installed in many locations and can be cut to size
- Non-slip vinyl adhesive strips for better grip and safety on slippery surfaces.
- Self-stick adhesive provides easy installation in many locations.
- 12 treads per package, individual tread size: 7.5in (L) x .75in (W).
- Long lasting adhesive and surface, due to strong material and design.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
- The strips meet Prop 65 and ADA standards.
- Prevents dangerous slips and falls in wet areas.
- Enhances stability when standing in the shower.
- Unlike traditional shower mats these strips are soft on feet! They will not leave feet scraped or sore.
- Reduces slipping in soapy tubs or showers.
- Great product to create a safer environment for seniors.
- Great for bathtubs, spas, showers, hot tubs, health clubs, swimming pools and more.
- Excellent for creating safer environment in bath rooms.
- Perfect for getting in and out of the shower.
Questions & Answers
The tread surface is a bumpy vinyl texture that is not rough or gritty. The traction-enhancing strips are gentle enough for a child to sit on comfortably when taking a bath.
- Application Instructions