Commercial grade non-skid grit tape provides a high traction surface for safety in the work place or at home. The aggressive adhesive system is designed to stick to a variety of surfaces. It is great for woodshops, garages, basement steps, running boards, stairs, ramps, loading docks, ladders, etc, because of its silicon carbide grit top. Non-skid tape 2″x30′ roll is NFSI certified for “High Traction” and meets Prop 65 and ADA standards. It can be cut to size for custom work spaces.
- Commercial grade non-skid grit tape.
- Made with silicon carbide grit.
- Aggressive adhesive system, made to last.
- Non-skid tape 2″x30′ roll.
- NFSI certified for “High Traction” and meets Prop 65 and ADA standards.
- Provides a high traction surface.
- Long-term anchorage to a variety of surfaces.
- Creates consistent high slip resistance and durability.
- Superior resistance to chemicals and fluids.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Extra traction for slippery floors, steps, and equipment.
- Installed on slippery surfaces in shops, garages, vehicles, steps, ladders, etc
- Can help prevent slips in wet conditions on steps.
- Great for traction on oily surfaces.
Questions and Answers
Yes, the mats can be cut to size or shape you may need.
This tape can be used for many outdoor applications, steps, ladders, running boards, decks, etc.
The roll comes in 2”x30’ roll but, you can find our other roll which is 4”x30’ here: https://www.handiproducts.com/product/grit-tape-roll-stop-the-slip-4in-x-30ft-black/