Our Commercial grade non slip grit treads provides a high traction surface for safety in the work place or at home. The aggressive adhesive system is designed to stick to a variety of surfaces. It is great for wood shops, garages, basement steps, running boards, stairs, ramps, loading docks, ladders, and more because of its silicon carbide grit top. These non-slip treads are 6″ x 24″, meet Prop 65 and ADA standards, are NFSI certified for “High Traction”, and can be cut to meet custom size needs. Treads come 4 per package and are available in black, black with glow strip, black with reflective strip, and luminescent.
Grit Tread – Black
- Non-skid tread is 6″x24″
- Commercial grade Non-Slip Grit Tread.
- Extra traction for slippery floors, steps, and equipment.
- Creates consistent high slip resistance and durability.
- Made with silicon carbide grit.
- Aggressive adhesive system, made to last.
- NFSI certified for “High Traction” and meets Prop 65 and ADA standards.