PetSTEP® Swimming Pool Leg Kit
This kit contains two (2) aluminum legs with rubber feet that are 24.5″ long, a stabilizing brace, plus 3 (three) fiddle screws per leg for quick easy installation. This is for use with the PetSTEP Folding Ramp (222K & 222G) ONLY.
Simply insert legs at the bottom of the ramp. Place the curved section of the ramp on the side of the pool and place in pool with the legs at the shallow end. The ramp is designed not to sink in water, therefore the legs are hollow, allowing the legs to fill with water, which holds the ramp in place. The ramp legs have rubber feet to keep it in place as well as to protect the surface of the pool.
We recommend that the pool legs should not be left in chlorine or salt water pools for days at a time. Hosing the pool legs down on a regular basis will reduce the potential oxidation that could result from the extensive exposure to chlorine or other chemicals.
- Assists your dog in gaining access to and from the pool
- Includes: (2) 24.5″ aluminum legs with rubber feet and (8) fiddle screws for simple installation
- Rubber feet protect your pool and provide an excellent grip
- Designed to fill with water, securing a strong base for your dog as they access the ramp
- Excellent for safety – provides access for dogs, cats or other animals that may become trapped