Pet ramps need to be supported when used in the back seat of a vehicle. When you think about it, only one corner of a ramp will rest on the back seat while the other corner dances in the air, causing the ramp to tip.
Well, you’re in luck! Our PetSTEP side entry support strap fixes this problem. How so? One end of the strap is placed on the frame of the door. The other end has a unique hook used only on the Petstep ramp – this hook firmly attaches to the ramp and provides the much needed support.
See the support strap instruction sheet for details of how this product works.
– For use with the PetSTEP folding ramp models 222K & 222G ONLY.
– Rubber coated steel hook won’t damage your vehicle’s paint.
– Strap is fully adjustable between a sedan, SUV, and truck.
– Attaches in mere seconds without tools.
– Can be used from either side of the vehicle’s rear doors.
– Drawstring carry bag included.