Our non-slip aluminum treads are designed to be easily installed in any indoor, outdoor, residential, or commercial location. The patented stair tread design reduces the possibility of slips and falls on stairs, ramps, and platforms.
Did You Know?… Slip and fall injuries are the seventh most frequent cause of death in the U.S.A (Source National Safety Council).
Our non-slip aluminum treads are an inexpensive permanent solution to slip and fall hazards. Alternatives such as grit tape and grip paint wear out quickly and need to be replaced in a matter of months. Our non-slip aluminum treads have a lifetime residential warranty and limited commercial warranty.
Great for wood, concrete, masonry, decks, ramps, and stairs.
click to view larger image
- Each tread takes under a minute to install on a wood surface.
- Manufactured using high quality aluminum, our treads will never rust, crack, or wear down when subjected to inclement weather, corrosive materials, or heavy foot traffic.
- All treads have pre-punched screw holes designed to make installation easier. 30″ residential treads feature 12 holes; 30″ Nosings feature 9 holes; Screws for wood are included with your treads.
- OSHA Approved Safety Surface for Steps – 1910.24(f)
- When water is poured directly on the non-slip surface, it beads up and runs off. This also prevents ice from building up.
- All aluminum non-sliptreads are constructed of the same quality material that Handi Products has used on their ramp systems for over 50 years.
- Made in the USA
- Handi Treads® 30″ x 3.75″
- Handi Treads® Nosings 30″ x 2.75″
- Available in Silver, Black, Brown, Yellow, and Gray
Non-Slip Safety Stair Treads
Additional Non-Slip Solutions